Facebook To Launch It's own Smartphone!!


There are rumors that Facebook is going to launch it's own smartphone.
Till now there is no official word from Facebook. Rumors are there that they will Launch their smartphone with HTC or Samsung. Let's see what happens ahead.



I will update here as soon as I get any information.

http://www.techcarat.com

http://itswindows.com


Widget on
If you enjoyed this article then kindly take 5 seconds to share it!!

{ 20 comments... read them below or add one }

glory said...

I'd love to see the permissions list for that... so I can have a good chuckle.
Salesforce Training in Chennai

Rekhila said...

Truely a very good article on how to handle the future technology. After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about and I love learning more about this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai
Digital Marketing Services in Chennai

prethikarajesh said...

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable information relating to your stay with us.we are sincerely concerned.., Most importantly, you Keepit the major...
seo company in chennai

Rekhila said...

Thanks for the good words! Really appreciated. Great post. I’ve been commenting a lot on a few blogs recently, but I hadn’t thought about my approach until you brought it up.
ROI Services in Chennai

Rekhila said...

This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.
ROI Services in Chennai

Suseela Susiee said...


That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks..!

Digital Marketing Services in Chennai

Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

Keerthi said...

Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.

Online Training in Chennai

Sowmiya said...

this technological concepts are really well being and wonderful thus it is very much interesting and very well good too, really i got more information from your knowledge.



Best Software Testing Training in Chennai

Saki R said...

nice blog too informative. looking and reading your points its so impressive. doing more blog like this. i really appreciated doing like this.
Java Training in Chennai

Geethapriya said...

Provides great information about the concept.It helps an individual to gain knowledge on new techniques.Keep on giving this type of information.
SEO Training in Chennai

karthireva said...

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words.thanks for sharing that valuable information.Its goodness someone is promoting quality content.


Best Dot Net Training Institutes in Chennai

Geetha said...

very useful information provided in this blog. concepts were explained in a detailed manner. Keep giving these types of informations
SEO training in Chennai

sathya said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. i have seen that all will say the same thing repeatedly. But in your blog, I had a chance to get some useful and unique information. I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle. please keep on updates. hope it might be much useful for us. keep on updating...
Software Testing Training in Chennai

mythily mythu said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us.informix training in chennai

mythily mythu said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us.datastage training in chennai

UMA MAHESWARI said...

Thank you for sharing.........
oracle training in chennai

UMA MAHESWARI said...

Thanks for the good words!!!!!!!!!!!!
ios training in chennai

Shalini said...


Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
Digital Marketing Company in India

Aasha said...

This blog having the details of Processes running. The way of running is explained clearly. The content quality is really great. The full document is entirely amazing. Thank you very much for this blog.
SEO Company in India
Digital Marketing Company in India

sandhosh said...

Really Good blog post.provided a helpful information.keep updating...
Digital marketing company in Chennai

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget