Airtel Reduces 3G Plans Upto 70%!!


After the launch of 4G, Airtel has reduced the rate of 3G Data plans. Now they are offering more data in the same amount. Also a few new plans have been added. There is a plan of Rs. 13 which provides unlimited access for 30 minutes. Other plans are as followed:-

Prepaid:-












Postpaid:-
















Hope you guys will enjoy Airtel 3G.

By:-






Widget on
If you enjoyed this article then kindly take 5 seconds to share it!!

{ 8 comments... read them below or add one }

Aashi siva said...

After looking into a handful of the blog articles on your site, I really like your technique of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and let me know your opinion.

Corporate Training in Chennai

Aasha said...

Thank you for sharing the data plans. And please keep update like this.

Digital Marketing For Small Business in Chennai

Sathya G said...

Thanks you for sharing the unique content. you have done a great job. thank you for sharing such a unique content.
Email Marketing Chennai

Aashi siva said...

Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!

Corporate Training in Chennai

sathya said...

Superb i really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing article i had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent

article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your updation.
Hadoop Training in Chennai

karthireva said...

Thanks for sharing in this post.I read your articles very excellent and the i agree our all points because all is very good information provided this through in the post.

Dot Net training in chennai

Geetha said...

very useful information provided in this blog. concepts were explained in a detailed manner. Keep giving these types of informations
SEO training in Chennai

Alwin Co Daan said...

I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Digital Marketing Company in Chennai Digital Marketing Agency

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget